The Welding Positioner TS 10 NARGESA, is equipped with a control panel that makes it one of the most complete and reliable of its kind in the market: it can make continuous and discontinuous welding, work in manual and automatic modes, be programmed in grades, overlapping programming... It's special for carrying out high precision circular welding: motorbikes and car exhausts, hydraulic pistons, circular containers, boilers, pinions, baskets rings, etc...
TS10 is compatible with any welding equipment in the market, no matter whether it is old or modern. It rules the welding machine authorizing the place where the welding starts and where it ends.
Its versatility and easy handling make it one of the best welding positioners in the market, able to make any piece.
- It's special for any kind of welding TIC, MIG, MAG, Autogenous, electrode... etc. It's protected against high frequency.
Different working modes:
Manual: When the worker activates the pedal, the plate moves and when he releases the pedal, the plate stops.
Automatic: The worker places a piece on the TS10 plate, activated the pedal and the welding positioner indicates the machine to start up welding and stop in the programmed point. The operative only has to put the pieces in and take them off.
Robot mode: El TS10 activates the welding Robot so it moves to the piece and activates the welding operation. It's compatible with any welding Robot.
- Its capacity to regulate multiple functions makes it different from others. 95% of welding positioners can only carry out a complete 360º welding operation with a limit. TS10 will make other kinds of welding. It can as well weld in a discontinuous way. The operative programs how he wants the piece welding, where to begin, how many grades between welding and welding, how many pieces he wants to weld... etc. The aim of using the TS10 Nargesa is to achieve a perfect finish, nice to the eye, very reliable, poreless and to obtain a high production.
- Programmable plate displacement (0º-360º).
- Adjustment of plate inclination (0º-100º).
- Overlapping regulation in degrees.
- Regulation of the starting time for welding delicate parts.
- Continuous or discontinuous welding.
- Optoelectronic communication.
- Memory programming up to 256 K.
- Digital display.
- Horizontal maximum capacity: 75 kg.
- Vertical Maximum capacity: 55 kg.
- Motoreducer cooled with oil, which allows an almost a rule speed without heating.
- Motor power: 0,12 KW.
- 2-phased tension: 230 V. Single phased.
- Adjustment of rotary speed: 0 - 64 rad/s.
- Plate Diameter: 400 mm.
- Plate thickness: 10 mm.
- Table height: 790 mm.
The machine is delivered completely mounted.
Packaging is made with wooden pallet NIMF 15, fumigated and a 3-layered cardboard box, suitable for sea freight.
Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.
INFO WELDING POSITIONER TS10
1 - Continuous welding 360º.
2 - Continuous welding 360º with degrees adjustable overlapping.
3 - Adjustable continuous welding Eg. 280º.
4 - Adjustable discontinuous welding Eg. 50º Welding, 130º without welding, 50º with welding.
5 - Adjustable discontinuous welding Eg. 30º with welding 30º without welding.
DIMENSIONS OF THE MACHINE WELDING POSITIONER TS10
Machine dimensions: 520x640x790 mm.
Weight: 63 Kg.
Tariff Item code: 85151100
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PACKAGING: WELDING POSITIONER TS10
Nº pallets: 1.
Width: 570 mm.
Length: 720 mm.
Height: 960 mm.
Volume: 0.393 m3
Nett Weight: 63 Kg.
Gross weight: 70 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 85151100
- The machine is delivered completely mounted.
- Packaging with wooden pallet and 3-layered cardboard suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.