Profile Former MC200H, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balusters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity, and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
It's got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve better traction.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Axis diameter: 40 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 3 inches or 76.2 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the hydraulic piston in the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion or effort.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,...).
- The course ends with a millimeter scale which allows adjusting the bending limits in a simple, practical and reliable way.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position at the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Engine power: 1,1 KW / 1.5CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400V.
- For single phased machines, request a quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.
Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
The machine is sent completely mounted.
Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
Optional wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robustness, diameter of the axis, reducer capacity, fastening power by using the hydraulic piston and other features turn it into the bone of the best bending machines in the market within the category of two traction rollers.
INCLUDED ACCESORIES FOR HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE MC200H
STANDARD ROLLERS MC150B/MC200/MC200H
It's equipped with 9 standard pieces, by means of which the user can work all kinds of profiles. Square., rectangular pipe, solid round, and square bars. U Profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged flat bar...
Adjustable rollers, by washers with the size of profile or pipe which allows us to make bending to different pipe or profile sizes.
Steel rollers F1140 treated and rectified.
INFO HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE MC200H
RAISING CAPACITY, INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY
Profile Former MC200H raises bending capacity and makes it more simple and practical the bending adjustment, which causes an increase in production and eases its handling. It's composed by a piston, a hydraulic group, and a positioning detection system. It's ideal for the repetition of pieces thanks to its position sensor.
- Position sensor system.
- Millimeter scale.
- 1,5 l/min pump.
- Working pressure 220 Kg/mm2.
Strength 11.000 Kg.
DIMENSIONS OF THE MACHINE HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE MC200H
Dimensions of the machine: 815x694x1520 mm.
Weight: 360 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622991
- Palletized bench to move the machine easily to the working site or storage.
- The machine is delivered completely mounted.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PACKAGING: HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE MC200H
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 700 mm.
Length: 830 mm.
Height: 1530 mm.
Volume: 0,90 m3
Nett Weight: 360 Kg.
Gross Weight: 375 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622991
- Palletized table to move the machine easily to the working site or storage.
- The machine is delivered completely assembled.
- Packing with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packing NIMF15.
USES OF THE MACHINE: HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE MC200H
Profile Former MC200H NARGESA, manufactured in mechanized and welded steel unlike others it's not made of wrought iron. It can bend any kind of profiles: Round, square and rectangular pipes, U profiles, T profiles, angles, flat bar, edge flat bar... Ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, handrails, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shapes in all kinds of profiles.