The new generation of CC90 Non-mandrel tube and pipe bender can bend up to 180º curves on hollow profiles ensuring the best bent finishes in today’s market. Equipped with a Touch Screen control grant the user interactaction with the standard features offered using the latest 4.0 technology. The sleek look, versatility and faster bending speeds also allows us to have one of best machines offered in our industry. Materials can be round, oval, square, rectangular and made of different metals such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper...
All Nargesa’s Products are according to CE regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
The mandrel-less tube and pipe bending machines Nargesa are perfect for making curves with a constant quality for pipes, tubes, square bars, rods and other profiles.
- Maximum size on S275 round steel pipe: 88,9mm or 3” Schedule or 3” 1/2 Whitworth or 3” ISO x 6mm.
- Maximum size on aluminum pipe: 88,9mm x 10 mm / 3"1/2 x .393"
- Maximum size on stainless steel pipe 304 /316: 88,9mm x 4mm / 3"1/2 x .157"
- Maximum size on square tube: 60x60x4mm / 2.362" x 2.362" x .157"
- Maximum angle of curvature: 180º
- Automatic rotation speed from 1,5 up 5,4 rpm
- Minimum radius of curvature: 3 times the pipe diameter.
- Maximum radius of curvature: 346 mm or 13,60”
- Repetition on the curve of +/- 0.1 degrees
- Reinforcement tool post support arm for pipes with diameters over 40 mm included.
- 400 ml BEND 8 lubricant included.
- Two bending directions, right or left for easier bending.
- Quick die change over: Maximum 60 seconds.
- 4.0 Technology
- CNC control with 7” touchscreen with more than 20 different languages
- Safety pedal to the right and left.
- Side shelving to store tools.
- All bend dies are made of tempered steel for longer tool life.
- The counter dies are made of bronze alloys to help prevent markings on the outside of the bent profiles.
- Stores up to 10,000 programs.
- Up to 50 different angles on the same piece can be programmed.
- Dimensions can be programmed in inches or millimeters.
- Pivot system with automatic unlocking to help remove material.
- Automatic and programmable spring back correction.
- Automatic unlocking
- Automatic and programmable springback
- Offset head for complex parts.
- Reinforcement tool post support included
- Packaging included
- Motor power: 4 KW / 5,5 HP.
- Electrical voltage: 230/400V Three-phased 50/60Hz
- Intensity: 16/9 A
- Machine weight: 900Kg
- A lower pallet bench to transport the machine to the worksite or storage.
- The CC90 pipe bender is sent completely assembled.
- An wooden pallet and 3-layer cardboard box suitable for seafreight.
- Optional: NIMF15 wooden container.
All products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are all standard from the best leading European trademarks with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING A PIPE BENDER
4.0 Technology: Whenever a customer agrees, the manufacturer may remotely connect to their machine to do any software updates completely free of cost and detect any anomalies in the machine without needing to travel to the machine site.
Robustness and speed: The weight of the machine in comparison to other brands provides an idea of how it’s built. Some models can double the others in weight. These are not DIY machines; they’re pipe benders that can work 24 hours a day.
Curve thicknesses and finishes: The original counter-shape designed by Nargesa guarantee a good finish even with a thin-walled pipe.
Offset head and two-directional bending: The offset head design allows for complex curves as the pipe goes below it.
Enhanced energy efficiency: The consumption per machine working stroke has been significantly reduced to save energy.
Automatic unlock: The bending carriage moves automatically to the right or to the left depending on the direction of the curve to more easily release the piece without needing to re-adjust the grip.
Reinforcement strap included: The CNC pipe bender comes standard with a reinforcement arm. It’s used to prevent machine chassis deformations.
Bend 8 Lubricant included: With the purchase of the CC60 CNC pipe bender, you’ll receive a 400 ml bottle of special bending lubricant.