- 220V / 3PH / 60Hz
- 480V / 3PH / 60Hz
- 220V / 1PH / 60Hz
The End Hot-Wrought Machine PC16, makes snails shaped extremes in round bar, square bar and flat bars of different sizes...
- Adjustment of displacement or turns.
- Adjustment of pressure according to material thickness.
- Safety double command for the cycle drive.
- Hydraulic clamp for the piece fastening.
- Maximum capacity in a round: 20 mm.
- Maximum capacity in a square: 20 mm.
- Maximum capacity in a flat bar: 50x10 mm.
- Working speed: 45 mm/s.
- Return speed: 70 mm/s.
- Cycle time: 10 seconds.
- Pieces per minute: 4 pieces.
- Engine power: 2,2 KW/ 3 CV (HP).
- Three phased tension: 230/400 V.
- For other tension or single phased machines, please ask the manufacturer.
- Palletized lower bench to easily move the machine up to its working place or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Packaging with a wooden pallet NIMF15 and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging with fumigated wood NIMF15.
- Easy handling: Any worker is able to carry out this job, even without any previous preparation.
- Readiness: Thousands of parts can be made in a sole working day.
- Value and prestige: There are few craftsmen who can make this kind of wrought jobs.
- Sales: Possibility of selling parts with the forged extremes to different companies or steel stores.
+ INFO END HOT WROUGHT IRON MACHINE PC16
In order to accomplish an optimum result at different jobs, it is very important to have a good temperature in the piece to be shaped.
Forging furnaces Nargesa H1, H2 and H3 are manufactured to reach these high temperatures for making a correct job.
DIMENSIONS OF THE MACHINE END HOT WROUGHT IRON MACHINE PC16
Machine Dimensions: 1350x620x1120 mm.
Weight: 310 Kg.
Tariff Code: 84622991
- Palletized bench to transport the machine easily to its working site or storage.
- The machine is delivered completely assembled.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PACKAGING: END HOT WTROUGHT IRON MACHINE PC16
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 1350 mm.
Depth: 620 mm.
Height: 1120 mm.
Volume: 1 m3
Nett Weight: 310 Kg.
Gross Weight: 340 Kg.
Tariff Code: 84622991
- Palletized bench to move it easily to its working site or storage.
- The machine is sent completely assembled.
- Packaging with wooden pallet NIMF15 and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.